Vallorbe 6" Hand File Cut 4
With its precision files, has been offering the guarantee of high-quality, Swiss made products manufactured from a high-carbon steel especially designed for files, since 1899.
Our files are currently used in a number of areas, by precision engineers, mould makers or jewellers, for example.
A precision file is characterised by :
· Its Usines Métallurgiques de Vallorbe offers a broad selection of different profiles depending on your requirements : hand, pillar, round edges, equaling, crochet, warding, halfround, round, oval, three square, square, slotting, barrette, pippin, knife, screwhead, multifile and crossing, etc.
· Its this is measured in inches and does not include the tang.
· Its depending on the model, files also benefit from a cut : single, double or milled.
· Swiss Made
· High-carbon steel
· Optimal hardness
· Broad range of profiles and cuts
· Consistent quality
· Wide choice of cuts
· Cut all the way to the tip
Make 4 payments of $9.62 over 8 weeks and get it now!